Your Auto Collision Repair Experts
Auto accidents are unfortunate. Fortunately, you have Metro Collision Center on your side!
Why Choose Metro Collision Center?
- We do quality work. Metro Collision Center offers a complete auto body repair facility staffed by experienced technicians. We adhere to both ASE and I-CAR standards in every repair we provide, and our employees undertake regular training to stay apprised of our industry’s best techniques and practices.
- We work fast. We respect that your vehicle is crucial to your ability to work, take care of your family, and otherwise enjoy your life. Without sacrificing quality work, we strive to make our customers’ vehicles look good as new as quickly as possible.
- We work with insurance companies. Metro Collision Center is a direct repair facility with most insurance providers. Our office staff is adept at handling all paperwork and billing surrounding our customers’ claims. Thanks to our streamlined process, you can expect us to begin repairing your vehicle within 24 hours of its arrival at our facility.
- Early bird key drop and courtesy rides are available for customers.
Glass Replacement & Repair
- If you need a windshield replaced or simply a chip repaired, Metro Collision Center is here for you.
Our Total Repair Process
1. Confirm loss report to insurance company.
2. Obtain claim number.
3. Assess customer’s needs.
4. Write estimate.
5. Confirm coverage.
6. Review payment policy.
7. Project date of completion.
8. Sign repair order.
9. Review estimate with insurance company for approval (when applicable).
10. Order and receive parts.
11. BEGIN REPAIR PROCESS.
12. Disassemble and reinspect vehicle.
13. Write supplement (when applicable).
14. Revise completion date.
15. Inform customer.
16. CONTINUE REPAIR PROCESS.
17. Inspect vehicle prior to painting.
18. Sand, seal, mask, and prime vehicle.
19. Paint vehicle.
20. Reassemble vehicle.
21. Clean vehicle.
22. Perform final inspection.
23. Repairs complete.
24. Notify customer.
25. REVIEW REPAIRS WITH CUSTOMER TO ENSURE NEEDS ARE MET.