Your Auto Collision Repair Experts
Auto accidents are unfortunate. Fortunately, you have Metro Collision Center on your side!
Our mission is to restore our customers’ vehicles to pre-accident condition as quickly and conveniently as possible. A collision is unpleasant enough; we make life simple moving forward.
Why Choose Metro Collision Center?
- We do quality work. Metro Collision Center offers a complete auto body repair facility staffed by experienced technicians. We adhere to both ASE and I-CAR standards in every repair we provide, and our employees undertake regular training to stay apprised of our industry’s best techniques and practices.
- We work fast. We respect that your vehicle is crucial to your ability to work, take care of your family, and otherwise enjoy your life. Without sacrificing quality work, we strive to make our customers’ vehicles look good as new as quickly as possible.
- We work with insurance companies. Metro Collision Center is a direct repair facility with most insurance providers. Our office staff is adept at handling all paperwork and billing surrounding our customers’ claims. Thanks to our streamlined process, you can expect us to begin repairing your vehicle within 24 hours of its arrival at our facility.
- Early bird key drop and courtesy rides are available for customers.
Glass Replacement & Repair
- If you need a windshield replaced or simply a chip repaired, Metro Collision Center is here for you.
- We use the highest quality auto glass and materials.
- Our trained technicians assess the condition of your damaged glass to determine whether it can be fixed or if it must be replaced.
- We work on vehicles of every make and model.
- To save you time, we are happy to work directly with your insurance company.
Your best decision when you are in a collision!
Our Total Repair Process
1. Write estimate.
2. Review estimate with insurance company for approval (when applicable.
3. Project date of completion.
4. Order and receive parts.
5. Begin repair process.
6. Paint vehicle.
7. Reassemble vehicle.
8. Clean vehicle.
9. Perform final inspection.
10. Review repairs with customer to ensure needs are met.
3148 E Thayer Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota 58501
Closed Saturday and Sundays